Sensory toys are a perfect gift for your toddlers sensorial development thanks to the unique textures and shapes and squeaky sound.
Please note this product is HERMETIC (does not have a hole or a squeaker so is great for the bath).
Sensory toys encourage the sensory-motor development by stimulating:
- Sight: baby’s attention is attracted by toy’s colors and different shapes, learning to differentiate colors and promoting eye-coordination.
- Taste: toys are safe to chew and mouth as well as easy to grasp by baby’s small hands.
- Touch: different textures awake baby’s tactile sensations while discovering new shapes and ways to grab toys.
- Smell: the singular scent of natural rubber makes this toy very special and easy for your child to identify.
Natural materials Lanco toys are made according to a traditional production, where quality is a must and some parts even are done manually. Because of this no Lanco toys product will exactly be the same! Lanco toys are made of 100% natural rubber and are free of Nitrosamines, Phthalates, BBP, DBP and DEHP. Therefore Lanco toys are completely safe for baby’s and toddler.
- Handmade from 100% organic natural Hevea rubber
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines and Phthalates free
- Hand painted with food grade, non-toxic dyes
- Sensory development: hand-eye coordination and touch, sight.
- Size: 8 x 4 x 9.5 cm
- Suitable from birth
Lanco Mini Porcupine
90622 Mini Porcupine